Visa Information

Chinese visa is a permit issued to a foreigner by the Chinese visa authorities for entry into, exit from or transit through the Chinese territory. The Chinese visa authorities may issue a diplomatic, courtesy, service or ordinary visa to a foreigner according to his identity, purpose of visit to China and passport type. Visa F (business visa): For visitors who are travelling to China on a study or lecture tour or for a scientific conference for a period of no more than six months. To apply for a Visa F, a letter of invitation from the host organisation is required. Letter of invitation from ICWIP2020 are only available to the invited speakers and those who have completed registration process. Visa L (tourist visa): Issued to aliens who come to China for sightseeing, visiting relatives or other private purposes. For a tourist applicant, in principle he shall evidence his financial capability of covering the travelling expenses in China, and when necessary, provide the air, train or ship tickets to the heading country/region after leaving China. For the applicants who come to China to visit relatives, some are required to provide invitation letters from their relatives in China. 144-hour Transit Visa exemption at ports of entry in Beijing: for details, please click here To make your trip to China an easy and pleasant one, you are kindly advised to consult the local Chinese Embassies or Consulates-General first for travel information. They will readily help you go through the necessary procedures.

*Kindly ensure that you have completed your registration and made payment before sending in your request for invitation letter to the conference secretariat. It perhaps could help with your visa application. However, it does not guarantee you a visa. Rejection of visa application cannot be the reason to require fee refund.